Different Options in Managed IT Services

Operating a business in the stressful environment these days takes a much more than simply good fortune. While good fortune can certainly play an essential element in the success of a enterprise, there are lots of characteristics that must be in position to experience a specific degree. These distinct elements are available in many different forms, but one thing they have in common is the capacity to support a business. Managed IT services serve an essential function in companies today.

Xerox Expands E-Discovery Managed Services with Acquisition of Smart Data

NORWALK, Conn. — Xerox (NYSE: XRX) today announced the acquisition of Smart Data Consulting to expand its e-discovery services and technology consulting capabilities designed for law firms and corporations.

Protecting and Backing up Data

Most businesses realize the importance of saving their data files in case there is a catastrophe. Catastrophe can easily strike anytime and come in several varieties, and businesses that are guarded are definitely one step ahead of those that are not. Whether it is a fire, flood, or any type of natural disaster, the losing of valuable data can be devastating to a organization. Firms can simply protect themselves from disaster by copying their files. This is why the advantages of a document management system outweigh not having something in position.

Xerox Accelerates Channel Partner Revenue Growth with New Offerings

ROCHESTER, N.Y., March  2014 – Channel partners now have new ways to drive revenue and strengthen client relationships with Xerox Personalized Application Builder and enhanced Global Partner Program.

Xerox DocuMate Scanners Now Available Across Europe from Tech Data

LEICESTER, U.K. — Xerox (NYSE: XRX) today announced an agreement with Tech Data Europe to distribute the Xerox DocuMate® scanners throughout Europe. The partnership, which began on January 1, provides European IT channels immediate access to the full product line of award-winning Xerox document scanner solutions and extended warranty options.

Stay Secure - Helping You Protect Critical Information

Threats to information appear more and more frequently, and the risks and costs associated with them are increasing. A breach in the security of your documents can result in:

Develop a Strategy for your Company with Managed IT Services

When 80% of one's IT resources tend to be focused to day-to-day servicing and the other 20% is devoted to putting out fires, that leaves little to no time to dedicate to strategic routines and dealing with new possibilities that may be profitable to the business.

Pages

Subscribe to Potomac Business Solutions RSS