Xerox Color 800/1000 Presses deliver sharp, rich, digitally mastered image quality. Our clear dry ink station adds impact to documents – running at rated speed. Our Automated Color Quality Suite of tools allows you to drive more high quality jobs through your shop and reduce costs.
- Delivers vibrant image quality at 2400 x 2400 dpi for excellent sharpness and uniformity
- Produce more jobs with optional Full Width Array and Automated Color Quality Suite, a set of color management tools that automate time-consuming tasks. Color-critical jobs can be completed faster, while maintaining consistent, accurate image quality.
- Outstanding midtones, crisp text, pure neutrals, detailed shadows, bright highlights and excellent photo rendering are perfect for producing today's hot specialty photo applications
Xerox® Color 800/1000 Presses deliver sharp, rich, digitally mastered image quality. Utilizing Xerox® low melt, Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Dry Ink and new fusing technology, Xerox® Color 800/1000 Presses bring you an even wider color gamut that can produce vibrant images with smooth sweeps that command—and hold—attention. Running all weights at rated speeds of 80 or 100 ppm, Xerox® Color 800/1000 Presses deliver one of the widest ranges of media handling, from a lightweight 55 gsm to a hefty 350 gsm.
The Xerox iGen4 Diamond Edition digital press delivers the latest image quality, automation and productivity innovations from the Xerox iGen 150 to the iGen4 platform, providing unmatched flexibility, productivity, and profitability.
- Automated Color Maintenance Tool decreases set-up cycle time – automates calibration, linearization, and system profiling
- Automatic Image-to-Paper Adjustment automatically adjusts the placement of each image on each sheet as well as the position of the paper in the paper path
For years, you had to choose quality or profit. With the iGen 150 digital printing press, you don't have to choose one or the other. The industry-leading technology and workflow of iGen 150 make it possible to get remarkable quality and outstanding productivity on every job.
- Stronger through customer loyalty: Impress your customers with quality and you've taken a big step toward gaining a long-term, returning customer.
- Stronger through greater job capabilities: Through a powerful mix of capabilities, iGen 150 is uniquely able to produce a wider range of jobs – and generally knock your customers' socks off.
- Stronger through reduced costs: iGen 150 reduces your operational costs in a number of ways – print customer-ready output more quickly than ever, with substantially less time, adjustment and waste.
One hour. It’s a unit for measuring time. Isn’t it? Usually, yes. But in today’s business world, it’s also a unit of measure for productivity—and ultimately, success. Every hour of every day is a race against the competition, a contest for more customers and an opportunity to expand your business—if you have the right solutions.
The Xerox® iGenTM 150 Press redefines an hour as one of your most effective tools for business growth, eliminating the tradeoff between quality and profit that printers have had to make for years.
Transactional and direct mail print business continues to grow as demand increases for highly targeted, personalized messaging to produce optimal response. To meetthese demands, you need a flexible and reliable solution that istailored for a shorterrun environment. The Xerox® Color 8250 isthe smart choice for high quality business color,for every print, every time.
- Boost Productivity
- Transition Seamlessly
- Ensure Peace of Mind
In an age when business is more challenging every day, versatility is an outstanding tool to have. The Xerox Color C75 Press is big production power in a small footprint, with the flexibility to produce the most demanding print jobs while being simple enough for anyone to walk up and use.
- Print, copy, scan
- Finishing, high capacity feeding
The Xerox Color J75 Press makes delivering for your customers easier than ever. It automates great color, runs heavyweight stocks at full rated speed, produces a wide range of high-value applications, and integrates with your offset business to complement your existing workflow.
- Print, copy, scan
- Finishing, high capacity feeding
Continuing the Xerox-exclusive tradition of environmentally sound, cartridge-free solid ink, the ColorQube 8570 color printer is a powerful, no-fuss and waste-conscious printing solution that’s simple and highly productive, with the advantage of superior color output that gets your work noticed.
- Incredible detail and halftones thanks to 2400 FinePoint™ print resolution
- Solid ink gives your documents rich, vibrant colors on all media, including recycled paper
- Wide media range, including plain paper, labels, envelopes, card stock, business cards, and glossy media
Packaging for the printer and solid ink sticks helps you create up to 90% less waste, lower Life Cycle energy demand and a smaller carbon footprint than comparable laser printers. With an easy-to-use print-driver gauge allows you to choose the most environmentally conscious print settings.
With the ColorQube 8570 it’s easy to add memory for more time-saving features and expand paper capacity to 2,200 sheets and it fits almost anywhere in your work space, whether on your desk or in a central location.
The ColorQube 8700 multifunction printer continues our tradition of innovation. It’s the first desktop Solid Ink device completely engineered to deliver true multifunction performance and keep pace with your busy office. You get environmentally preferable features, unbeatable ease of use, consistently exceptional image quality and affordable color printing.
- The ColorQube 8700 features Xerox-exclusive Solid Ink technology, which gives your documents rich, vibrant colors on a wide range of media, including recycled paper.
- With up to 2400 FinePoint™ print resolution, you’re assured exceptional print quality, with consistency you can count on page after page, year after productive year.
- PANTONE® calibrated solid-color simulations and exclusive Xerox color correction technology deliver results that always match your expectations.
- Featuring the ConnectKey Controller
With unparalleled color quality and always superior output, the ColorQube 8700 gives your documents rich, vibrant colors on a wide range of media, including recycled paper. PANTONE® calibrated solid-color simulations and Xerox® color correction technology deliver results that always match your expectations.
The ColorQube 8700 is able to get your jobs out as fast as 44 ppm color and black- and-white, with a first-page-out time as fast as 8.5 seconds for color documents. Plus, two-sided printing comes standard which will save you paper.
Continuing the Xerox-exclusive tradition of advanced cartridge-free solid ink, the ColorQube 8870 color printer is a high-volume, no-fuss and waste-conscious printing solution that’s simple and productive, and offers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for color printing.
- Color for black-and-white prices so you can afford to print all your documents in attention-grabbing color
- The print volume advantage: If you print at least four reams of paper each month, the ColorQube 8870 will deliver a total cost of ownership that’s the best deal going
- Save on shipping costs due to smaller solid ink packages compared to toner
The ColorQube 8870 color printer means big sav- ings on color printing thanks to its incredibly low total cost of ownership. You get a powerful, no- fuss and waste-conscious printing solution that delivers exceptional color quality, consistently.
Packaging for the printer and solid ink sticks helps you create up to 90% less waste, up to 30% lower lifecycle-energy demand and a carbon footprint that’s up to 30% smaller than comparable laser printers.