Printing within an organization consumes up to 3% or its annual revenue according to the Gartner group. Office laser printing costs are rarely tracked, and this is one of the best opportunities for organizations to reduce costs. Recent advances in technology allow for many ways to reduce the costs of printing. Learn more about the cost of printing>>>
It's vital to understand your print environment and to reduce unnecessary costs wherever possible. This is why our Managed Print Services program was created. We will help you streamline your business processes and measure your overall printing costs down to the page.
Why do you Need Managed Print Services?
Many businesses are not currently equipped with the correct tools to accurately measure print usage and costs. Our Managed Print Services allow for an organization to measure their total cost of printing and track print usage in all areas of your business, from departmental use down to individual users. By determining all of these factors, the proper cost control strategies can be implemented to ensure that your organization better deploys current equipment in ways that are most productive.
How much can Managed Print Services save me?
By managing print requirements effectively, your business can save up to 30% on the costs associated with printing.
When you request your Document Assessment you’ll get the free services:
- We’ll deploy your existing equipment so that the most efficient devices are printing the most output, nearest those that need it.
- You’ll be able track print trends, usage and cost down to the page. You’ll know who is printing, what they’re printing, and where they’re printing to.
- We’ll offer you high-quality supplies at a reduced cost.
- We’ll offer solutions that will help you use less ink and paper without losing productivity.
- Where appropriate, we’ll suggest new devices with the most up-to-date technology.
To start saving, request your free Document Assessment today.
- Green IT
- Document Solutions
- Printing Solutions
- Printers and Multifunction Systems