Equip Your Office with Digital Duplication Technology
Digital duplicators are copying devices that allow your business to create a high volume of documents, in the hundreds or even thousands. Digital duplicators have the ability to produce a high volume of copies in less time and for less production costs than their traditional office copier counterparts. They even look very similar to traditional Xerox copy machines.
Here is how digital duplicators work:
- You place the document you wish to duplicate on the glass, face down, just as you would with a traditional copy machine.
- The document is then scanned in as an image.
- This image is then burned onto a wax-based master copy through a number of small dots. The higher DPI of the digital duplicator (dots per inch), the higher quality copy it will produce.
- The master copy is then wrapped around the ink drum in the digital duplicator.
- Each blank paper is then rolled under the drum as ink is pushed through the holes on the master copy, creating an exact copy of the original.
- The copies are then distributed near the bottom of the machine and the process repeats until all copies are created.
To learn more about digital duplication and how you can equip your office with the ability to create a high capacity digital duplicator, please contact us today!
- Green IT
- Document Solutions
- Printing Solutions
- Printers and Multifunction Systems